Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello Mr. President.

I haven't been posting lately...mostly because everything I got fired up about and started to write about turned political, and I didn't want to be that kind of blogger. So... I haven't been posting the stuff I've drafted. Even though there was one very passionate one about a pastor abusing his power. But this morning, I can't help but express how elated I am!

Although my heart will always yearn for my Wisconsin roots, this morning I am truly proud to live in Minnesota. This year there were two amendments supporting discrimination on the ballot, and thank God both of them got voted down!! Whooo hooo!

So, this morning, I am very happy, excited, and glad that our country will continue to move forward toward progress for equality for all, and the preservation of rights.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I agree with you.. We're both so happy he won another term.